Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I have always wondered why dont I live like those people in those movies. I watched "Letters to Juiliet" yesterday and I was wondering why dont I have life like that. Then I was thinking maybe it is because I am not in Italy or one of them European countries. But then I was talking to 2 of my friends from Turkey and they were telling me about their quest to happiness.

That is when it dawned on me that we on the Western hemisphere dont aim to be happy. We work work work and dont enjoy life. Italians eat and enjoy good company. French enjoy ........ themselves. ( I really dont know what the french enjoy). But everyone there aim for happiness however we hate everything and critisize everything.

Now I am watching Eat, Pray, Love and I just love love love what they are portraying. The quest for love, happiness and self understanding.

Even though the love and self understanding will take some time, most definitely going to aim for Grand Happiness.

Even if that means going to the beach everyday and eat what I want when I want and exercise just to make my body happy I will try it and see how happy I can get with such simple changes.

No comments: