Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cool Vids and even cooler songs!! (Load all then play them one after another!! Enjoy)



I want to experience this partying before I die!!


This is a feel good vid and song:


I think Katy was trying to hide the fact that Rebecca Blackocalypse's Friday song was soo bad by bringing this out and having her in it!!! Plus sooo many Cameos!!! I love it!!!


I have much respect and give props to Selena (not for Beiber but because of this)


Where was I when this came out??


just a feel good and inspirational song


How I felt this morning!!!


All I can say is I like!!


LOve


I cant hate kinda cool but has an undertune that was pissing me off. Made me feel like i was listening to 2 songs at the same time


FUCK YEA LMFAO




Just the name of this joint makes me have to share it!!


All I can say is hell yea


The song got my vote


It grows on you. I take that back - she grows on you/


Danceeeee!!!!


good vid!


hell yea!! rockin vid!!


i end with Britney because she does really good dance songs now. My hate for her has gone away!! Work it girl!!

No comments: