Monday, February 23, 2009

New format and social issues

Dear Reader,

I was on the bus tonite thinking how to make this blog easy and comfortable to keep writing my "deep dark mental crap" (..."another way of saying excrement."Wonder Woman movie). So I decided to do it in a letter form.
Well I just got back from seeing Confessions of a Shopoholic, great chic flick i must add!!!! I went with a class mate and her friends and that was the most Genuine fun I have had up here since my mom left me to the wolves. However, it has made me look deeper at myself and the people I hang around. I have fallen back in the situation I always get my self in. Should I stick with the people who have "tried" to let me feel comfortable hanging with them? Or should I move on to some cooler and more down to earth people. I prefer international people but then again it is so easy to slip back into the old ways of hanging with people you already know and have a slight relations to your situation. But then again I kinda feel soo left out when I am with the people I have relations with and just feel like they are tiptoing around me so that I wouldnt find out what they are talking about.
However, I might just want to try both because everyone should get a chance but I would love to just be welcomed by people who actually ENJOY my company. Oh well I will see what happens during the next week and see how people respond to me socially.
I miss the old days where everyone knew everyone and everyone had their cliques and your clique and you were all that mattered. Well, Time to grow the f*** up and get on with life.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: