Friday, February 13, 2009

Journey for food!!!!!!!!

I come to this country thinkin they gonna put me near to a supermarket or mini mart or some kinda place that sells food!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOO they put me smack dab in the middle of no where the closest retail district is approx. 1.5 miles away!!! my word. But i must admit it was a good walk. I found this cafe like place that is just soo comfy and the people are nice. I would have stayed longer but they were closing so i got panini's.
When i was walking up i was like I am lost. Seriously Lost... No way of coming back in one peice. I didnt even walk with my bus pass because i was soo daft. so I was walking and walking and when i was about to give up because I really was lost I saw "Aldi" and then across the road a half dead kinda thing. I decided to go into the half-dead kinda thing and get some stuff when i go in i am like .... ok next time i will stick to Aldi. So i got some stuff, toiletries and some food stuff. When i was walking back i was like omg i am so not cooking so i decided to get something to eat and go back. So I stopped into that little cafe like place and was soo comfy the colors of the walls and the little pottery and pictures made it look soo safe and cosy. So I got my order and when i went out it was getting really late and foggy. So I walked real fast back to my residence and when i reached midway where there is a big pasture you look up and I could swear it looks like it could have come out of one of the Harry Potter books!!! It was just sooo Gorgeous! I see it a bit from my room by it didnt look as fantastic. Then when I continue walking I looked across the road and saw the woods and it reminded me soo much of the movie Twilight!!! I just felt like this is sooo cool!! But then it was getting really dark and that pasture area didnt have as much light as the other areas. However that was one of the times I was upset for not walking with my Camera! Oh well.
It was a great experience the only thing I will have to change the next time I "WALK" up there is to do it with someone so that i dont start talking to myself (dont play I know you talk to yourself as well when u by yourself). If I do go by myself next time I will go on the bus so that I wouldnt be walking FOREVER!!! OXXO

1 comment:

D. Psyko said...

you had any fish and chips yet ?