Monday, February 16, 2009

Fire Drill

At the beginning of the semester I was told that there would be a fire drill early in the morning! Around 7 or 6 AM, I was like ohh Great!! Well 3 weeks gone and nothing. However the first day of the fourth week at 7:05AM a loud WAILING sound decided to break me out of me sweet deep sleep. I then thought it was one of the test drills but then it dawned on me that it wasnt Friday and it was really early!

So I got out of bed picked up my jeans and slip them on and picked up my jacket and slipped my feet into my sneakers, ensuring to pick up my Key Fob and phone. So everyone in the flat files out of their rooms and goes outside and some people only in their robes and bed slippers and others fully dressed like me. So I look around and noticed that we are the only people outside of our flats so i ask one of my flat mates if it isnt the whole place and she said no it is just us.

I looked around again and the light from the dawn shining on the buildings and noticed that that was the England I had in my mind and felt sooo at ease. When I have an idea of something and find it somewhere or in the same place i expected to see it or feel it! I feel like I have achieved a goal that was far from being accomplished. OXXO

No comments: