Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WHY you should follow the RULES of the ALARM

Today taught me that there is no such thing as just another "5 minutes" of sleep. When the alarm goes off it means time to wake up and get with the program. Today I decided to put my alarm on SNOOZE not once, not twice but a whole 3 times. AND without my knowing my alarm decided it wasnt going to go off again for the rest of the night (well morning)!! SOOOOO I woke up 15 minutes before class and to make matters worst i had to catch the bus and walk 10 minutes from the bus stop to the college! Then from worst to .... who knows how bad it could get... I couldnt find the classroom so i was running around like a headless chicken. But finally i found out where the room was and went straight there in the middle of the exam being held. Lucky for me i revised and finished on time. Then as if our brains werent allready fried from the exam they made us continue with the 6 hrs of class!!! This has to be the worst day I have had since i have reached in Leeds. However, the day is done so i can rest.... yea right i have work to finish for tomorrow CPS (Chronic Procrastination Syndrome) is the worst thing to have up here!! Well it is better to learn than .... not. hmm made no sense there but oh well. OXXO

No comments: