Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random

This is just one of the many randoms that I will do during the course of my blogging! I have thought about different topics and watched other ppl's blogs (ok just one other person but still). And I just havent gotten a clue! I noticed I base my life on the expectations and opinions of other persons around me and what they do. That is going to be one of the things i will have to try and adjust in my life!

I have a problem by always bashin myself or allowing other persons to bash me without even trying to defend myself. But I dont know how to do any better. Over the years I have found it easy to keep things in my head and then let it out by crying and then move on with my own life. But then I found someone that I could tell me problems to and now I have become a faucet... should i say a faucet or a waterfall? hmm. Well now i cant stop telling my problems to someone. When I do that after a while I am thinking that the person is getting tired of me talk. Which you would if you read my postings everytime. Now recently I focus my energy on facebook and my friends which have been scattered all over the world. I talk to them and focus on other peoples fun to mask my depression. Alcohol does help but only if you are with ppl otherwise it puts me to sleep.

RANDOM ... I just found my birthmark wow!!! omg!!! It
is on the inner part of my right thigh. Not too close to the cooch but close enough! See I did say this was a Random blog!

RANDOM ... It was snowing, and i think it is still snowing omg !!! ENGLAND IS COLD please hurry and come spring I miss you!!

Well i will do another blog when i feel idle and haunted again or when i hear or see something interesting. So ttfn. OXXO

No comments: