Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Beginnings!!!

WOW! I just found out that I have a blog! Well I just remembered that I have a blog. It has been just over two years. But I have decided that this shall be my unedited version of what is in my head on a daily basis. I have a habit of holding my tongue when talking to people about myself because I am afraid they might get tired of me talking about myself. Like I would be talking to someone and instead of saying my experiences I would try and expand on the other persons experience. I know i am lame like that. Well I have a lot of plans for life so I will keep them recorded through here.

Well to get started. I am a Uni student studying Hotel Management at Johnson and Wales University (JWU) in Providence, RI. At this point in time I am a Junior. I am doing a student exchange program over in Leeds, England at the Leeds Metropolitan University. This is such a different experience than what I had expected. I know that I was going to go through the stage of homesickness and It had hurt as hell. It went on for around a week and a half but after a while I got used to being on my own once more. The people up here are way nicer than the average person in the USA but I am not sure if I would be able to handle that since i have gotten so used to the American mentality. Since I have went to JWU i noticed that my personality has become totally screwed up. I am becoming more anti-social and to myself, and that scares the shit out of me because to be in the Hotel Industry you would have to be outgoing and friendly. I have noticed I have lost a good amount of that! :( However I am hoping that over here could restore my nature back to who I was, The FUN LOVING MAYESHAH!!!

Well that is all I am going to say right now so i will ttys!! OXXO

No comments: