Sunday, February 22, 2009

Requests

I have been given a request of erotic stories to be posted on my page but that would come on a later page and I know that I dont have enough persons to be sayin yes i am taking requests for what you would like to read about. SOOOOO ... as usual i will just ramble on about ...what is n the mind of Mayeshah.

Recently I have been getting back to my old self that made me want to go into the hospitality industry. My friendliness has come back but my confidence is still shot. So i have been working on how to gain some confidence by lookin at myself and saying that I am not the BIGGEST person, I am not ugly and all kind of things. But Slowly but Surely it working. Now something I was known to do is just talk to random people that has been shot as well but i have noticed that I would listen to others conversations instead of starting one of my own. OH WELL every change takes time. Therefore time will only let me know what will be my final outcome in life!

Plus it is finally gettin warmer so I might start walking around the city and siteseeing. But we will see. Trips are being planned and everything so this shall be a very interesting year :) TTFN OXXO

No comments: