Monday, February 23, 2009

Philosophical Movie Stars!

Dear Readers,

This is mad random, but I was just thinking it would be so cool to be one of those philosophical people in the movie who would just say something sooo deep and profound and then just ... walk away. Or even to just say something soooooooo cool after something happens it is like WOW!!!!
I just wish that I could be that cool!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!



"As your leader I encourage you from time to time and always in a respectful manner to question my logic. If you'r unconvinced a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so. But allow me to convince you. And I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is, I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here. Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say, now is the fucking time! I didnt think so. "

No comments: