Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Event for the Semester

Today we had an event to cater to. In my Managing the Food and Beverage Offer we are required to manage and operate a restaurant for 6 hours. From the purchasing to the cooking to the serving to the guest check everything has to be recorded. It was fun, proving that I am a workaholic and need a friggin life. However I dont get any credits for that module (what they call course up here) and I was getting hella stressed out. So today a guy came to make it 13 ppl in the class, so since i wasnt getting credits and I have nothing better to do, I decided to step down and give the new guy my position as manager. So he is the manager but i still love to work in the restaurant and so on, so I am going to keep on working for the rest of the year and being a helping hand in the restaurant.

I love the rush and the hectic atmosphere where you have to get everyone in and out and make sure they enjoy their meal. So I wouldnt hate it if i work in a restaurant sometime in my life, however I have been spoilt in RI where what ever cutler was out on the table that wasnt used will still have to be washed with the cutlery that was used. But here they didnt do that so I will think twice when using their cutlery easily!

But today was fun!! But after that I ended up being bored shitless because I decided to do my homework for my friday class on Tuesday. Good lord! OXXO

No comments: