Monday, June 1, 2009

100th ENTRY: My plan

Dear Readers. I have reached my 100th entry yay!!!! However that happened to be my plan for the future. My sister had done numerous boards and a few entries about what she wants her future to be like. However, I am still in Limbo. I am a student. About to graduate from Johnson and Wales University with a Bachelors and Associates in Hotel Management. That is my goal for the next year.

Goal for the nest 4 years. I dont know . :( I just talked to my mother and she had informed me that the problem with us youngins (not the word she used) is that we want to be perfect at what we want. noooo.... that was something else. She was saying that we PROCRASTINATE TOOO DAMN MUCH!!!! yes that is it. We procrastinate and dont try and get our foot in the door to get what we want. I dont want to procrastinate too much but I also want some experience as well as some time to enjoy the life that I have as a young person. People in this world 40+ and still dont know what they want. People in this world 50+ and never do what they want in life. Probably 89% of the people on earth (if not more) are miserable that they cant accomplish anything either because they feel that they aren't ready or they just not financially capable. I am ready and I am financially capable (I think) and I have a plan. But I cant do it without knowing that I have traveled at least to Europe and had fun as a youth. The best time in my life was when I was traveling.

So a rough draft of what I want is as followed:

1yr -

Graduate yay!!!! Come home and get to work with a hotel that I can learn (and maybe steal customers from) to make my hotel a success. Classic Medallion Package

4yrs -

Travel to Europe (Spain, Germany, Paris, Italy, and many more). Hopefully I would be able to save enough to go to as many as possible. Stay in only hostels and so forth. Hell BACKPACK. But I need to get to Europe when I am still young! (young as in 25 and younger(no you ppl over 25 are not old but you are not as young))
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mmc/lowres/mmcn42l.jpghttp://www.colleges.com/Umagazine/exclusives/europe/images/maps/europe.gif
5yrs -

Start putting everything into place. All my plans will be all in place. And I will be implementing them.


6yrs -

Opening day!! I just love this sign!!! But no i wouldnt use it!!

Image of CCPI's on-line store grand opening sign. n-line
I admit it will be altered being that this is just the rough draft but I would enjoy and appreciate if you. MY READER. Would leave a comment on what you think. Even if you dont know me and might never ever ever see me ever. PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!

OXXO

Mayeshah

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats!!! Hotel management has always intrigued me. I would have loved to have gone down that path so one day I could open my own little hotel by the sea :)

Mayeshah said...

If there is any land near the sea in Antigua I would love to open a branch by the sea. Hotels are soo cool because you get to meet people from all kind of different cultures!!