Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hooked

Dear Readers,

I am super duper late when it came to this movie. I have seen it like long time ago but I am only doing my blog on it now.
The name of the movie is Hooked. My girl from Primary School is playing the lead woman. However she makes women look bad in soo many ways. However the cinematography is really really really good. I am looking forward to more work done by this company. The Company that filmed and brought it out is an Antiguan Based Company called "Tropical Films Antigua" Tropical Films Antigua has a website that discusses its self better and I think you can watch the movie on there. The website address is http://www.tropicalfilmsantigua.com/. However you could just watch the whole movie on youtube. (click the hyperlink of the name further up and it will take you to the youtube homepage. Here is the Trailer for Hooked. Now go on and watch and enjoy. Laugh, cuss and encourage the ppl to make more films ;)!!




OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: