Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blue Bag and Liat

Dear Readers,

I just finished Eating my KFC yay!! You may wonder why I say YAY, it is because Antigua has the best KFC in the world!!! But that is not why I came online, hmm, or was it?? no it wasnt!!!!
TODAY Kim and I were suppose to be going to St. Thomas to visit my Big bro. I think earlier I said he was turning 32 when he was actually turning 33...I feel daft. But yea...So we reach the airport 50min before the flight is to take off. Checked in..paid departure tax and then.....entered the departure lounge, where we go through immigration and security. SWWEEETT!!! Then when we were about to bored we were at gate 1a(even though I didnt see gate 1b) and I noticed this lone Blue Bag by the counter. Knowing me I start thinking weird and wondering omg what if their is a bomb in there. OMG. Then I passed the counter and forgot about the bag...then outside waiting to get on the plane....the bag was there again..Like it was following us. Kim noticed it too but then we saw the owner and felt more at ease. Then we got on the plane (OH MUST COMMEND LIAT FOR BEING ON TIME (for those of you who dont know about LIAT which is the Leeward Island Air Transport, it is known to always be delayed and LATE))So since Kim was in front of me she chose the seats (her sitting at the window and I being in the aisle) right in the front so we are facing all the other fliers ( i hope that is how u spell it.) And Everyone was watchingg meeeee!!! but yea...then we looked infront of me under the seat directly opposite of me. OMG THAT SAME FRICKIN BLUE BAG!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Then we took off and on our way to Anguilla then we arrive in Anguilla and the guy who owned the blue bag left and a new set of ppl came on. the we were on our way again. yay!!!

Then we got a message over the intercom saying that we were going back to antigua (i using my small computer so that is why i dont like usiig the caps and there r so many typos) Saying they had a technical problem and they were told to come back to Antigua, and that when we come back they will tell us what is happening. So we land back in Antigua and go into transit and theppl there start to tell us that there is a storm in St.Thomas and the Airport is closed and then they just pissing off people with forms and stuff. The person who was in the cockpit was passing and hearing ppl grumbling and started to explain that the caution light lit up and they were told to come back to Antigua.. and they told him what was told to them by the agents in the in transit area and the guy was astounded cause that wasnt true. Sooo now i have to wait till tomorrow to see my BRO!! well later is better than Never, i guess.

In relation to the bag it kinda reminded me of the mrs butterworth video



and while looking it up I found this other mothersuckin creepy ass thing!!! Check it out (if you wanna)



OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: