Thursday, February 4, 2010

feelings!!! 2010

There has been so much running through my mind lately. I am like .. why am i changing so much. Then in my Strategic Management class someone said that every 7 years ppl change. That sucks balls. So today I put one of the things I changed with to a test. Luckily I havent changed in that sense. I was on the bus and a girl asked if she could sit next to me and I agreed. I then out of the blue asked "how are you doing?" and then for the rest of the ride we were talking. About what? I dunno... wine, housing, classes (bearing in mind it is a 10 min ride) anything we were able to talk about. I am soo happy I havent changed in that sense. She was a sweet heart and then I found out her name (Jackie, it is a common name so unless i describe her no one would know who i talking about)
Then when I came off the bus I saw my friend Ruyi and I just could not forget what her "Ex-boyfriend" said about her. They were the cutest couple a chinese girl and a spanish looking guy. I saw her ex Mark before class and I had mentioned her name and it seemed like he just needed someone to talk to about her. He said that she was cold hearted and the type of person who would crush you and step on your heart just like that. Then he told me that he was helping her move some of her friends stuff and afterwards they went to church and was on the bus going back home. So he rang the bell for the next bus stop and she told him that she wasnt going with him. He responded "What? where are you going?" She told him by her friend to sleep then he was like ok i will come. Then she literally shouted at him saying that he cant come with her. you might be wondering ... Why is this girl telling you all this crap? Well I found that this girl was kinda weird cause everytime she saw me she would latch on to me and just hold on to my arm or my hand ( it felt awkward to me because it kinda made me feel like a guy while she was the girl in a relationship) So Mark is not a small guy he is pretty big (muscular) and Ruyi is like 5'3 and boyshaped. So on a bus full of ppl if a girl shouts at a guy tell him He cant come with her. that could get a lil ugly if he didnt choose the right actions. Luckily he did and got of the bus at the next stop. This girl would seem like the best friend to everyone but that is something you dont do to someone in public. I believe what he said because she always gave me this weird vibe but I will never use that against her. My time here is short and I not gonna see some of these ppl ever again soooo. Yea!!!

Then to make my life a more wonderous array of confusion I was wondering what my friends think about me (mostly my fb friends (but no one answered except for a few ppl). I am truely curious what people see when they see me. Then today I saw this chick on her phone while going back to her dorm and I was thinking that I dont have much ppl that I would talk to on the phone like that. :( My life sucks.

Oh well...

I gonna stop rambling. hehe I got that from my sis.

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: