Friday, February 26, 2010

Happyness

Hey yall!!! My finals are over, my trimester is over and I am done with the psychotic work that has been giving me hell for the WHOLE TRI!!! well my sis Kimolisa had put up a blog about Happyness (I think the real spelling is Happiness).

I have been posed by this question alot and I have come up with a list that makes me HAPPY!!!
Now I am going to divide this into 2 categories. 1) Happy memories (like the thoughts that would be needed to make a patronus (Harry Potter if you dont know what Patronus is )) 2) Things that make me happy. (some of them might look like the ones on my sis's list but I cant help it if we have things that are alike)

Happy memories.
  • Me and my mom eating breakfast in a department store in NYC.
  • Mom dad and I in their room on their bed watching cartoons.
  • Going to Scotland with the whole group that I went with. (I went knowing no one)
  • Spending time with my friend from Poland and just talking and talking for hours.
Now those are just one moment times that I really remember being happy and at ease with myself and the people around me!!!

Things that make me happy.
  • Listening to the rain and just relaxing. Hell I even found a website to imitate the sound of the rain that I adore the most. You can find it here.
  • Having a meal with good people, just eating, drinking, talking. When my friends or family would just go out and we would be talking eating and having a great time.
  • Going to the beach with family and/or friends. This summer that just past my 3 best friends were in Antigua and we made sure to go to as much beaches as possible. That was one aspect of the best summer i ever had. It is even better with family because i am a family chick I cant help but have more fun with my family.
  • Having friends that you will know have your back even when you forget. I have noticed that I do have swings that make ppl wonder why I am alienating myself from them but it is soo good to know that I have friends who will always have my back and I will be the same with them.
  • Reading a VERY GOOD book. OMG I havent done that in a while. I walked into Borders and was like " I cannot by a book" but i almost gave in a couple times.
  • Watching a great movie (alone or with friends) I am a movie freak. So when I see a good movie I would sometimes incorporate some of the scenes in my life. Or even worst feel like I was just in it for a good while after. (OH dont make me watch a long Shakespeare movie, I would start talking like them)
  • OH HOW COULD I NOT SAY IT!!! Spending time with my siblings. OH HOW I LOVE THEM!! We have always been encouraged to always be there for each other and that has made us close. Even though I am the baby of the group I feel like we are all the same age when we are all together. :D I love these ppl maaaannnn!!!! as my sis says "We are a force to be reckoned with"
  • Learning new things. I love finding out new things and all kinda stuff that is why now in University my education is going way better than my social life right now.
  • Meeting new people. I have always been a social person and I had put it to the test I am still great at meeting new people. So I dont feel I wasted time here anymore.
  • Teaching new things to new people (and old) It is just wicked cool teaching people you just met new things like about my culture or things I just learned. But sometimes I feel like ppl wont care so I would just keep to myself.
  • I like Ice Cream but I love Italian Ice and that makes me really happy!! Ice Cream can become clawwing after a while but I can eat TUBS OF ITALIAN ICE and never feel any way!!! Yum!!!
  • MUSIC!!!!! (I just found out that I have a great and undying love for Indie Rock). It has always been my calming factor. Different times I enjoy listening to different things. Like the other night I was only for Indie Rock but today I was only into R&B.
  • My parents. My mom is the type of person who will always support what you do and everything, she is very easy to talk to and I love her in many ways!!! My father I have always wondered about our relationship but when I saw a look at how his father figure was I can see why he turned out the way he is but recently I have been extremely happy to hear from him in this most stressful time. I feel soo happy to have him as a father :)
  • Traveling (I guess this falls under learning new things)
  • ATTENTION!!! no this is not a warning that is one of the things that make me VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY!!! GOD I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE!!! Even if I have to lie about myself to get it. I remember in primary school spreading rumors about myself that I was going out with all kinda different boys in my classes. TALK ABOUT ATTENTION WHORE!!!
  • Animals - talk about moving happiness!!
  • CRAZY STUFF, whether it is crazy pictures, crazy songs, crazy dances, crazy performances or just talking bout crazy stuff I love it and it makes me happy!! some examples of ppl doing crazy stuff is Natalie and Meekakitty. Check them out!!
OH CRAP I HAVE TOOO MUCH STUFF THAT MAKE ME HAPPY. I BET YOU STOPPED READING THE BULLETS BECAUSE I AM TOO EFFING HAPPY!!!!! I AM SORRY BUT THERE ARE MORE AND ONLY AS TIME GOES ON YOU WILL SEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: