Thursday, February 4, 2010

continuation

Ok sorry for being absent for soo long. I wanted to share so much with you but I didnt want to before I actually get this weekend's recap over with.
So we reached downcity and walked over to 7/11 got some money and made our way over to the City Cafe. ... is the City Cafe closed...?? ... noo ppl are inside... what... ok lets go in!!! 2 ladies in there (Nelly and Annette) So we sat at the bar and I ordered a Shot.. yay!!! the other two ordered different shots from me. So we had our shots ($2 each) Then I decided it is probably the cheapest drink they got so i will go for another shot but a different one so I had the Kamakaze!! Then we decided to get Margaritas. Me and Bn had pomegranate and Bo had strawberry. We then had another round of that. Yum. ($5 each) Then Bo and I decided to move on to martinis while Bn said noo i will stick to Margaritas. So Bn had a Melon Margarita while me and Bo had this thing like a Caramel espresso martini OMG that was really good ($10 each) so at the end of that I Bn had another Pomegranate Margarita and Bo and I had another martini. This drinking happened within a span of ... 2 hrs. 6 drinks for me and Bn and 5 for Bo.

Soo we were like ok we are going to go now and get some food. So we went inside of 7/11 and went to get some sandwiches and Bn said oohhh I will pay dont worry I will put it on the card. Then we went to ... Pizza Queen and got more food.. by the time we left Pizza Queen Bn could not walk by herself. So we went to S&S (Safety and Security) and asked them about the shuttle. they said to go ahead and sit down. One of the S&S officers came out he was asking us (Bo and me) if Bn was ok. We said yea we just came back from having a few drinks. He tried talking to her but she wasnt answering his questions she was looking at him and you can tell she wanted to sleep. So he was telling her that she was going to have to go to the Hospital. She started to cry. yes cry. she started saying that she didnt want to go to the hospital. She has messed up her life. Her boyfriend dont love her and all kinda junk. so next thing we noticed this dude comes inside and he saying that it is time for us to go and we are telling him that she doesnt want to go. He then said that because they had called him he cant go back to the hospital without us. Frick!!! He then told us that we either have to convince her to go with him or he will have to call the state police for them to force her to go, which wouldnt be pretty.

So she decided to go into the ambulance and we went in with her. She then asked to talk to her bf and she couldnt talk properly cause she was crying again.

To make long story short When we reached we waited there for a short while before they put us in a room they tested her BAC (blood alcohol content) and it was .27. After the nurse tested hers I was like ... I kinda wanna know mine so the nurse said that they not allowed to do that but she will allow us to. Mine was .13 and Bo was .08 (the legal limit is .08) They then took us to the ground floor and put us in this room and held us there for ..7 hrs and telling us not to walk around for privacy reasons. Gosh that was annoying so our roomie A came for us because they wouldnt let us out unless they were releasing Bn to a responsible adult. In all we spent 10 hrs in that damn Hospital.
Later in the day Bn's parents came and she slept over by them in the hotel. The next day she went to AA meeting.

OK I am tired with this story so noooowww
I am going to just chill out and maybe post something else.


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: