Saturday, February 13, 2010

We are the world!!!

I heard on of my youtube subscriptions talking about seeing all the singers and rappers getting together for the new We are the World. So I was like omg I cant wait for that to come out and!!!! IT. IS. OUT!!!! In the beginning I was like nice nice but then they rass put Miley Cyrus in it and I got highly pissed off (but thank God they only put her in the beginning and that was it) Then when they had all the different artist from Celine Dion to Lil Wayne to Pink!!! When I saw all those people who I love and respect in there I actually started to cry a bit!!!! It is really really good!!! Then I noticed they have a few clips of MJ. Which if you are a big MJ fan you would be bawling your eyes out!!! I decided to give you both the new one and the old one because it is soo interesting the different type of singers out there!!!





OH !!!!! HHHAAAAPPPPYYYYY BBIIIRRRTTTTHHHDDDAAAYYYYY KKIIIMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: