Thursday, February 11, 2010

interesting week!!

Hey yall!!!This week has been interesting. This Sunday I decided I wanted to change around my room. Then on Monday I had such De ja vu. I felt soo much deja vu I had to write a note about it on my phone. The note:

I am in bed right now and I am feeling the best feeling of deja vu. I am in my bed and there is the sound of the fan purring. Then I focus on the other sound going on and it is a faint sound of jazz. Even the way I placed my bed reminds me of home. I can never tell anyone that i had a bad childhood because it was great. I can remember being home in my bed and listening to the tv and the fan lulling me to sleep. Well Goodnight.

Then the Tuesday when i was heading up to my night class I had encountered something that I had to do another note for. The note:

I am walking up to class and I look into this car and this Doberman was in the passenger seat. When I looked at it, it looked right back at me and we had a MOMENT. that was soooo cool!!
Then right after that GREAT Moment I almost missed the elevator and had to write another note about what happened on the elevator. The note:

Then I was trying to get on the elevator and got on just in time. Then the guys that were on the elevator was going to the 3rd floor. When the elevator reached the 3rd floor one guy came out and the other guy was like this is the 3rd floor. The first guy said yes that is the floor we going to. LOL.

I know I am lame and all but these are some of the moment that made me smile and laugh at times. Yesterday was a "Snow Day". pshh Snow Day my ass it snowed like 4-5 inches and then stopped. Pissing me off. Today we had to go to class and right after class I went to the salon just on the corner from my classes. When I walked up to the door I saw a lady petting a cute lil black terrier. I am like ok see lady with terrier. As soon as I step into the door I see this black thing coming towards me. I didnt know what it was but it made me stop and stare. Next thing i see the cute lil thing on my leg. LOL it was sooo cute. The owner of the place got up and got his dog and we had our lil convo. I am going to be putting in weave for my graduation. He told me he doesnt do weave but he does NATURAL HAIR. FML. I have been looking for places that do Natural hair for the longest while. I asked him do you do Jheri Curls he said yes Wave Nouvo (what I got in) I was like... my luck when I am leaving I find this place.

So he told me about a place that does weave just a 20 min walk from where I live. So I thanked him and left. When I reached my dorm I called the number the guy gave me and I got a chinese restaurant. O_O I decided to go and look up the information online and one of the numbers were wrong. So I called up the ppl and asked her if I can meet with her today. She said sure and I went down there and so forth. Got a consultation and was on my way back to my dorm. When I was walking I saw a squirrel run across the street the thing stopped and was about to turn back just 5 inches from the front tire. Any closer and that would have been a pissed squirrel. Then when the tire passed and the squirrel ran off. (YES I found that amusing thus my sharing it with you.) And now I am back here and getting really hungry. So i will holla at you on the flip side!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: