Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My niceness is too great!!!

I have not told you about the confrontation I had with my roommie Bn. But I had informed her one day that I found her scary and I feel uncomfortable around her at times. We then had another conversation which I decided to save, I felt a harsh stab to the heart when she started calling my feelings ridiculous. But never again will I confront her about anything :D Few more months then I will be outta here.

Well here is the latest convo:

Bn 6:23 pm

im still upset that i make you uncomfortable AND i scare you

Mayeshah!!! 6:23 pm

dont worry i just not accustomed to being around people like you

Bn 6:23 pm

which i take offense to like im this sort of monster which im not

Mayeshah!!! 6:24 pm

u are not a monster

you just have the characteristics of an American which i have noticed when i was in England with 5 american girls

Bn 6:24 pm

what does that mean?

Mayeshah!!! 6:25 pm

like when you and amber would talk about something you experienced I know that I would never experience that because i am not American

and the Americans in Antigua they try to get into our culture so i dont hear them talking about their experiences that much

Bn 6:26 pm

why are u even comparing us?

Mayeshah!!! 6:26 pm

huh? comparing ?

Bn 6:26 pm

like pointing out we are American and we are sooooooooooo different'

Mayeshah!!! 6:27 pm

because you guys are different lol

just like the Canadians are different

and the British are different

and the Europeans and Asians and Africans are different

Bn 6:29 pm

lol

just funny that you compare us

obviously we are all different

thats what makes us all unique

Mayeshah!!! 6:29 pm

yup

Bn 6:30 pm

just not fair that you say im scary or i make you uncomfortable

Mayeshah!!! 6:30 pm

scary because you get upset about stuff really easy.

uncomfortable because of some of your jokes

Bn 6:31 pm

which you never told me which ones so i dont get what

everyone gets upset and angry doesnt mean they are scary....

Mayeshah!!! 6:33 pm

but what you have to know what had made me scared of when ppl get upset and angry alot was my dad who he would get mad and his words really hurt so i just afraid of when people get angry so easily

Bn 6:35 pm

well idk your dad or what he did

but im not scary so you dont need to say that

and i didnt know i had to watch my mouth

Mayeshah!!! 6:36 pm

you dont have to watch your mouth

what makes me uncomfortable does nothing to other people so it is not you it s me

Bn 6:37 pm

what do u mean

Mayeshah!!! 6:38 pm

what makes me uncomfortable doe not make other people uncomfortable so you dont have to change just because of me

Bn 6:39 pm

well i want an example lol

which you dont have

Mayeshah!!! 6:41 pm

see if i not gonna give any examples because i dont want you to change because of me

Bn 6:41 pm

just tell me i wanna know

Mayeshah!!! 6:45 pm

ok an example of what had made me uncomfortable one time is when (defenseless bf) was here and he was explaining something you cut him off and told him no one cared.

Bn 6:47 pm

thats our relationship i have done that since the beginning

i dont do that anymore

Mayeshah!!! 6:47 pm

yea but it just made me uncomfortable that day

but that is just me

Bn 6:48 pm

the relationship i have with (defenseless bf) has nothing to do w. you

so you shouldnt feel uncomfortable when hes here

thats absolutely ridiculous

Mayeshah!!! 6:48 pm

ok i am sorry

i am sorry for how i feel

Bn 6:49 pm

im just saying

the way i act around him doesnt have to do w. you

Mayeshah!!! 6:49 pm

ok

but i am sorry

Bn 6:50 pm

for what

Mayeshah!!! 6:50 pm

for being uncomfortable and scared

Bn 6:50 pm

i just find it ridiculous

Mayeshah!!! 6:51 pm

it is just how i was raised and the people i have been around

Bn 6:53 pm

i come from an Irish Catholic family so I have a good head on my shoulders

you might not see that but i do im a good person no matter what anyone has to say

Mayeshah!!! 6:54 pm

i never said you had a good head on your shoulders

you are a great person

Bn 6:55 pm

i try to be to everyone

and i hate that like you think these things about me

Bn 6:57 pm

and amber always tells me i need to stop caring

because it gets me nowhere

Mayeshah!!! 6:57 pm

you dont have to be a great person to everybody

i know that because i have tried all my life and i still have people who have a problem with me.

one of my best friends told me that she feels that I explain myself too much and sometimes it sounds like excuses. and I see where she is coming from with that but that is how i was raised.

and you even told me to not care what the other girls say

or think

so i try to live my day one day at a time

what happens happens

Bn 6:58 pm

the way i was raised though i am a very giving and caring person

so when people dont like me or have a problem with me it kills me

and yea i try to live my life day to day but it gets hard sometimes

Mayeshah!!! 6:59 pm

i understand that

and i know what you mean when you say it kills you when someone dont like you

Bn 6:59 pm

and i shouldnt care about other people sometimes but i just care too much and people walk all over me for that

Mayeshah!!! 6:59 pm

i felt that pain the other night when amber was talkin to you when you were cleaning under the stove

but i cant change people so i dont try

Bn 7:00 pm

when (defenseless bf) was here?

Mayeshah!!! 7:00 pm

yes

Bn 7:00 pm

what did she say i dont even know

Mayeshah!!! 7:00 pm

i didnt hear what she said but you had told her that i was behind yall and she stopped talking

Bn 7:01 pm

i didnt know that nor did i care

i was cleaning so i could cook

Mayeshah!!! 7:02 pm

but i find you as a great person with a great spirit but i just feel uneasy about some stuff. as i said before you dont have to worry about it. I cope!

i love you for who you are

and i would never change your for anything

so dont worry about it

Bn 7:03 pm

thank you i love you too

i know i say things that can be offensive

im just a very open and honest person ya know

Mayeshah!!! 7:03 pm

yea

Bn 7:04 pm

thats how i have always been

Bn 7:09 pm

im glad we had this talk

i love you:-)

Mayeshah!!! 7:09 pm

i love you too :-)

Bn 7:10 pm

brb dinner

Mayeshah!!! 7:10 pm

k

Bn is away 7:10 pm

dinner:) 1s ago Comment

Stay in touch. Send Bn a text message

Bn 7:48 pm

i went to go eat my bacon and it was green

Mayeshah!!! 7:48 pm

dang

Bn 7:48 pm

lol

Mayeshah!!! 7:48 pm

how long have you had it ?

Bn 7:49 pm

idk a while

but it shouldnt of done that

it was in the fridge

Mayeshah!!! 7:50 pm

i dont think that matters much but i dunno bout bacon we dont buy that much

Bn 7:50 pm

my mom does and it lasts for a while usually

Mayeshah!!! 7:50 pm

did you have the resealable one?

Bn 7:51 pm

it was in a bag

Mayeshah!!! 7:51 pm

oh i dunno

Bn 8:24 pm

off to do some work ttyl:-)

have a good night

Mayeshah!!! 8:24 pm

nite

Well I am outie.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: