Saturday, February 6, 2010

Q&A

Lets start off with your birthday?
November 25th
Do you have plans this year for it?
No, it’s still way too far away for me to even consider that yet.
Who do you text the most?
Who ever test me first, :(
Do you like texting?
Prefer it to talking on the phone.
Do you like talking on the phone?
Not really,I feel awkward. Mostly when there are those weird gaps!
Whats wrong with you right now?
Feeling alone and self-loathing.
Can you commit to only one person?
I dunno never been in the situation :(
Do you always care what you look like?
Depends. When I feel ugly and so forth i try my best to look good, otherwise i could care less.
Are you the type who tends to worry often?
Hell yeah. What people think of me.
When was the last time you laughed a lot?
Last night when I went to a Chicken Farm with my roommates and their friends and boyfriends.
Are you a part of a religious family?
No. Too much gray areas in the bible to say yes this is the truth!!
Do you believe in God?
Yes. Or at least a higher being!!
Do you listen to sad music when you are sad?
I listen to Rock when I am sad. It stops me from crying from self hate, by making me cry from hating others.
Don’t you hate it when people spell your name wrong?
All the time adding an extra L to my name. :P
Is there someone who makes you happy everytime you talk to them?
Yes. My family. Depending on the issue or the time it goes between siblings and parents.
Are you currently looking forward to tomorrow?
I am looking forward to May not tomorrow!
Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Pff, as if. ok how about this answer " Hell NOO"
Did you have a good day yesterday?
I dunno, well no i didnt it sucked.
Have you ever been called a bitch?
I dunno, ppl might say it behind my back but otherwise they just joking
Is there a girl that knows everything about you?
Everything? No, I dont even know everything about myself :(
Do you have feelings for some one right now?
No.
Do they have feelings for you?
N/A
What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Ate Chocolate.
Do you think that kissing the last person you kissed was a mistake?
Not a mistake but if i could go back i wouldnt have kissed that last one. Otherwise it was reaalllyyyy fun!
Have you ever kissed some one name starting with a J?
I dont remember
Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Not all the time. If my hands are on the home keys I dont have to look. If i doing the one hand typing yes I have to look.
How do you feel right now?
like I wanna lie down and forget the world!! FORGET THE WORLD!!!!
Miss someone right now?
My ma,sis,bro,dad,....me!!!!! Mostly Me!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: