Monday, May 11, 2009

Airblog!!!

Dear readers,

I started this 1 on the plane on my small computer because i didnt want to lose my inspiriation. I was listening to the radio because i had watched all the movies they were showing and I saw the episodes of Ben 10 on CN (Cartoon Network). They were playing all Lily Allen's songs and one of them got me thinking.

one of the lines in the song was “many had died for His good name, Long before 9/11” and I know this is a controversial issue but, what makes what the Muslims are doing wrong. the Catholic church used to do it. look at the amount of slaves (black, white, indian, chinese) died because they didnt want to change their faith to become “CHRISTIAN” and died. OR those Mayans who used to Sacrifice their ppl for the Gods.

Who says anything is right. We are just humans trying to follow the “Religious Books” in order to follow The Higher Beings will, in order to have a good afterlife, or a better reincarnation. I dunno. This is my thoughts, i know the fully religious are going to be saying “THE OTHER RELIGIONS ARE WRONG” but who makes it wrong? Not man? .... Just random thoughts. Dont feel bad to leave comments ;) GOD, Why is life soo confusing. PPL are just too smart for their own damn good. Oh, and imagine if someone posed this concept to the girl who was saying Obama is the ANTICHRIST (no one commented that i spelt Anti-Christ wrong when i did that blog) she would probably continue rambling about Obama not being BLACK and being MUSLIM.

Ok done straying. Back to dying in the name of God, when i get home and transfer this to my big computer i will see if i can find the song for you guys. Hell I might even leave this part of my airblog up so you can see that I am actually as crazy as I actually seem.

I was walking back from the Internet cafe yesterday and the random thought came in to my mind. What makes you mentally ill? Because you dont think the same way as others or the fact that your mind has gone to that limit of reality that is not safe to the person or the public. What makes the people in the asylum labelled as crazy or mental. They might just be seeing the world on a different plane of reality than we REGULAR PPL do. I need to discuss this more with other ppl, that is unless you (yes u reading this right now) leave e me a comment telling me your opinion on the matter. xx


Here you go enjoy:


OXXO

Mayeshah!!

3 comments:

adaelamoon said...

I kinda figure what makes up the crazy has mostly to do with majority rule. There are certain social rules that are the norm because most people adhere to them, which makes the few who don't "crazy". You ever deviated even just a tiny amount from what's normal? Most people's first response is: "you're crazy!"

Granted, some people are really far out on the sprectum, but who says there's really anything wrong with not living up to social conventions? REALLY?

adaelamoon said...

p.s. I wanted to read more of your blog but the blue on black hurts my eyes.

Unknown said...

Are you a "REGULAR" person Michy? lmao. but u do make a good point there about what makes a person mentally ill. As adaelamoon said it has to do with majority, if they're outside of the 'norm' they get the crazy label. I not getting into any religious debate, that's just a headache right there. You believe what ur heart tells you.
XO XO.