Sunday, May 31, 2009

Wine, Dancers, new friends, random.

Dear Readers,

I have a bunch of stuff to touch on today :) Friday was wine house night but our third member (ma)was unable to partake in our festivities. Last night was the Flesh Fest that was hot. This week I met my neighbour about damn time. Plus I might through in some random stuff.

Ok, lets start with the week since this week I had recently met my neighbors who one is leaving(boo) and the other one is staying(yay). I had visited them .... hmm... I think... Thursday. That was fun because we were watching movies and then when the 'rents went to bed the music came out!!! We were dancing and talking and all kinda stuff to the point where my mom text me (Yess, TEXT me lol) and said "Dont overstay your welcome." So I spent a while longer and left around 11:35pm. That reminded me of the amount of fun you can have with friends. (I seriously cant wait to chill with my 2 leading ladies.) Then I had also went to see the flesh fest with my neighbors and Kim.

Friday night Kim and I was suppose to go to the Poetry in Motion at O'Grady's (aka Funky Buda) however it was postponed to Next week Friday. However both of us wouldnt be going because we are going to be in St. Thomas to visit my big Bro!!! Mom went to a get together with dad so she was MIA. So Kim and I were at the Wine house and we had suck a great talk that I felt good when we were done (not just from the drinks). Then in the middle of the night (the time we were there) some of the Myst Mas crew and others came by the wine house as part of the BAR CRAWL. The messed up thing about it is that I didnt even remember about the Bar Crawl until the guy had passed by our table and started talking to us. But I had gotten a whole ton of hugs from the guys there hehehe the good looking ones hehehe. Yea.... moving right along. Then we went and chilled with Shakespear for a while. Then went home. So it was a good night!!

Now on to Last NIGHT!!! Lets just say the Flesh Fest was a success!!! DAAAYYYYUUUUMMMM!!!!! HOT ASS NIGGAS!! That has pushed me more to want to go to ATL and check out there NIGGAS!!!! DAYUM!!!! But as they say what happens in this mother... stays in this mother....(those of you who wants details can get it!! Just tell me) I loved Badazz and got a picture with him :) That picture below didnt do him Justice. and he had a hat that had spikes on it! I wanted his hat soo bad!!!



I am still tryin to think of some Random shit to talk about but it seems like the random would be later in a different entry.OOOOHHHH CHECK OUT THIS SURVEY!!!
http://www.dpsyko.net/survey/index.php?sid=35536

Well hre is the Oldie of the day!!



OXXO

Mayeshah!!

No comments: