Sunday, May 24, 2009

This week!! (18th - 24th May)

Dear Readers,

This week has been interesting... I was given my mothers car to drive for the whole week that she was away. I had who knows how many opportunities to go and get my groove on but I am too much of a good girl to do anything like that :(. So that is the only thing in the week i am regretting. Plus I went to watch Obessed.
http://api.ning.com/files/hpm5Mz4AtsM4wJrnMW0jh3a-6JYYGqCagiMmw6ZXFzMijhRckt3vXuolF1rF2gjz2cFRuydZul9s0kbY3hpgVZ1KU9h7RjAA/jan23_obsessed.jpg
OOOHHHH Obsessed you may say. But no i didnt actually get to see it, since all the tix were sold out. So i went back to the Wine house with my BFF and we had a glass of wine ( well i did) lol. But before we went back to the wine house we bumped into my stalker. my BFF cursed me out for leaving out a very crucial peice of information. THE DUDE IS FINE AS HELL... if i see him again I might take (or give) my number to the dude. See if he is just fine-ness or the full package.

This week I also got my stuff from Cargo (talk about stress) and I now have club clothes, winter clothes and .... who knows what else kinda clothes. LOL. Ohhh and when I was at cargo I saw a flyer about a Flesh Fest!! 3 sexy dudes... who are .... exotic dancers. OMG I am soooo going!! Damn. I invited my girls but one done Copped out.... but yea .... I hope that is as good as i imagine!!

Ohhh before bumping into my stalker we bumped into D and his fine brother C and their other brother (didnt get his name) and Damn Visually i was satisfied. Physically kinda lacking. I hugged D and was left yearning for more. BFF we gonna have to make sure to invite him to the club when we doing a club scene.!!!

Here is the Oldie of the day:


OXXO

Mayeshah!!

1 comment:

kadler said...

Flesh fest? Wow.