Sunday, May 17, 2009

Snake Pit's Coral Ark Cruise

Dear Readers,

Last night I went on a boat cruise with my parents, sister and one of the ladies who works at my mom's store. The cruise was suppose to start at 8 pm. HOWEVER, since we black and shit ... and to make it worst we from the Caribbean, the boat left the harbor at mins to 10. I was wondering hmm what is going on here ... older people dancing. I was soo wondering when they were going to feed our asses. So when we got on the boat (Coral Ark) I had gotten a ponche diva. Drank that until a lil before we moved off. Then i recieved a call from upstairs to get my parents and my co worker a drink :) So I got a drink and got their drinks. So afterthat we went back downstairs to watch the people dancing. It was soo amusing. Then i looked across and say lil miss (big sis) fallin asleep to the point where she told me she was going up. So i went up with her. Then when we went into the upstairs room it smelt high of weed. I then decided to go out and check on my folks and we were talking for a while. Then I went down to get another drink (Henny and RedBull). That is when I got me a stalker. The guy look across at me at the bar and then came across to me and whispered in my ear "mmmmm, delicious" that kinda freaked me out. So I dunno if it was my crazy B word complex but I enjoyed running away but always getting back in reach of him to see what he would do. Then there was a situation where he was in my path but i HONESTLY did not know he was even on that side of the dancefloor. Then he saw me and he started dancing with me and he lifted me up. I was like nonononono. also cause my dad was at the entrance of the dancefloor and my mom was on the dancefloor. Then i got down and went to the bar and got another beer. Next thing he came up behind me and started to dance with me and whispering "mmmmm, delicious! you arent as heavy as you look" Then sometime during this I noticed the food was out. I found my ma and my coworker in the line so i ordered 2 full plates. Then when we got the food we went upstairs to eat. Halfway through the meal I was full and my dad was full and couldnt eat the rest of the food! Then I went back downstairs and my mom came down for the restroom and then i went to get a drink and the guy was at the front and I had gotten my thing and mom came up and asked for her drink and dad's drink. So i said why not milk this guy for all he is worth and asked him to get my mom the drinks
then I see my coworker give mom her drinks. THen I got the other drinks and gave them to ma and dad and hung out upstairs until the raffle started. Then i was by the entrance of the dancefloor and the guy came back to me and continued whispering in my ear. That was freaky cause ma was right next to me. But that is all a sista can remember at this point of time and from here everything went boring. SOOO yea that was my night ;)

So i still got my grove thing LOL!!!!

While doing this blog I came across this on my subscriptions on youtube. For my House fans:



OXXO

Mayeshah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leave it to you to pick up a stalker, lol. and yay HOUSE!!! i'm so upset the season over chups