Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blogger.com

Dear Readers,

I know this is my forth in one day but I was just looking through blogger and noticed a few things.

1. There are alot of people from Antigua who blog!!! (need to find a way to follow them dammit) So that is one thing we have in common so that means we could be friends LOL. not an obligation if you are reading it and thinking omg she is a douche (because I am not... that would be nasty)
2. A large population of them are spanish so i need to weed through to find those that I am interested in. Found a few yay!!!
3. I chat alot!! I just type and type and type like .... there is no end. I find blogger as a place that I can just talk and if people dont want to read it they dont have to. I wont feel like "Omg I hope they are interested in what i am saying. Omg they look bored. I am going to change the topic to see if they were paying attention" Yea I crazy like that!
4. I am very mixed up. I was looking at some of the people that i found interesting and I was like this person is cool cause they into fashion (i am a sucker for the artistic type) and then i saw another person who was keeping up with current affairs and i was like Woooww ... I am very Dynamic.

Ok ... it is minutes to 3 and i have a class in the morning. THE FINAL ONE YAY!!! So bye lovies

OXXO

Mayeshah!

No comments: