Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random : no oil, bank. bleach mix

Dear Readers,

I am feeling sick no crap!! I just ate fried rice... omg... It was drippping of OIL!!! I had done alot to get into this stricter diet, where i eat when i need to. However, my dad made some fried rice and ... i ffeeeelll soooo sorry for my arteries. My stomach and gullet feels like it is clogged with fat. I am drinking water I took my diet pill (which i didnt take in the evenings for the past couple of days.

When i was eating you can see all the oil at the bottom of the plate. But out of respect and courtesy I put it in my mouth and toughed it out. I know my body can handle oil cause i had a big banana pizza today (gave away half of it to customers and staff)and I felt great. But I had also had a pack of Oreo and I felt sick as well, but it was just until I drank some water. I feel oooohhh soooooo sick right now.

Today I was also in the bank (not gonna tell you which one) and was thinking of how it is possible to rob the bank. So I was at the teller and laughed because I was thinking that the bank upgraded them self. The teller (one of my friends) asked my why i laughed. So after a few times of him asking me I told him (telling him I would NEVER do it). Then I suggested that you could organize with a tourist off the cruise ship. And the teller agreed and said that would work, have someone who no one ever saw before and they go in do it fast and get out and go on the ship. However, to pull it off really well you would have to pull off some Mission Impossible gadgets. BUT as I said before I would NEVER rob a bank!!!!

Oh and I nearly killed off myself last night. I mixed Washing Up liquid with Bleach. It gave off a gas that filled up the whole kitchen, dining room and living room. So I now learn DILUTE the bleach before mixing it with anything else.

OMG I AMMM SOOOO SICK!! I might never eat oily foods again *groan*!!

Here is the oldie of the day!!!



OXXO

Mayeshah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one....ur too idle.....thinking about robbing banks.....secondly.....I learned that lesson about bleach and dishwashing liquid myself....fucked me up seriously...never again.....thirdly....big up to that song...one of the biggest songs of summer 1999!!!