Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UPDATE!!!

Dear Readers,

I know I havent posted anything in a while. I still have to do the 3 posts that i have been planning on doing but that will have to wait until I go home!! I might need more data for the Straight Man's Idea of an Ideal Woman. So that will be a while. But the others will be soon.

However to keep myself active and shit I have been watching Stupid Cop Videos on youtube. I even came up with the question that I would love to do a research blog on. The question to a police in Antigua: What would happen if you tackled a citizen and they hit their head, then while in your custody they die from a hemorrhage in their head and a collection of blood in their head creating pressure? What would they do if the victim was innocent and just a victim of Police Brutality?
Hopefully my police ""FRIENDS"" would be willing to answer that. If not I will just have to ask the Jerk offs that I would see around the place. If it doesnt work I will give you a heads up!!!

OMG I just added more work to my plate. So that is 4 things that you can look forward to. YAY!!!

I know that you probably dont CARE, but since you already reach this far into my blog might as well read about my mental issues!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OK to make it better for you, if you dont wanna read it you dont have to, It will be seen as a different blog so you have an option to read it and view my wicked cool pictures!!!


OXXO

Mayeshah!!

1 comment:

Kimolisa said...

How are you feeling now?