Thursday, May 7, 2009

FUMING (this document has is full of explicits not for the Weak at heart)

Dear Readers,

Call me a bitch and everything, but Damn... I am going away tomorrow and I KNOW I will never see these bitches ever again. TOMORROW GOD DAMN IT!!! WTF!! Is it because I am the black chick... no i will not play the race card in this situation. That girl is leaving on MONDAY!!! AND WHAT!!???? They having a Going Away Party for her. I am leaving tomorrow, and nothing.

First they dont invite me to shit and now they having a going away party for people that arent even leaving yet! I GIVE THE FUCK UP!! I am done!! Yes I say this alot but I am done. After I get back to ANU ppl are being deleted. Gosh! I never felt so insulted. I know I am an attention seeking bitch but it is the least you could do if you never gonna see me ever agian! FUCK THIS. TEARS ARE GONE! ANGER HAS RESIDED! NO ONE DISRESPECTS ME LIKE THIS!! GOD!!!!!!!!!

And then they are like you should come by before you leave to say bye! wtf. Seriously! I am LEAVING for good to the other side of the world to an ISLAND and not even like "oh since Michele and Joyce is leaving around the same time lets prepare something for both of them." FUCK NO! on facebook it is Bye Joyce. WTF!!! I am tempted to just leave and not say anything to any of them just out of spite!! But noooo Michele wont do that because she is a fucking attention freak and any lil bit of fuckin attention would help. GOD .... I hate bullshit like this.

a few more HOURS AND THESE BITCHES WILL BE A MEMORY!! OR MAYBE NIGHTMARE!!

I AM FUCKING DONE!!!

OXFUCKINXO

Mayeshah!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

(hug) relax michy, wooooosahhhhhhh. who cares about them anyway. I will be home, well u will be waiting for me, but all the same :). you know who ur true friends are. MUAH!!! Love you baby!!!!!!!! XO XO

Kimolisa said...

woo woo woo, I direct you to B. Scott: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2TsVixA2go. Don't try to convince anyone of $#!?. If they can't recognize how fabulous you are, they don't need to be in your life.