Sunday, May 3, 2009

OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CRIST!!!!!

Dear Readers,

I swear to betsy if you think the title is my thoughts then you need to stop reading NOW!! I have been so horrified by what this bitch (oops B word) teachin her Kid. And then be talkin about how Obama aint black... you know what watch it for your self.



WOOOWWWW. DUMB B word!!And then ppl continue to try and pull down Obama:



mmmmm yea.. that is all i can say. Wait no there is some more. Here is one where they try to similarize Obama and Hitler:



my word... now look at this shit.



Seriously I am highly disturbed by this!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

1 comment:

Kimolisa said...

You kidding me, you got to be kidding me. For one ho bag bitch (yeah, I said bitch) needs Jesus. No, she needs one and one counseling with both Jesus and God. The other videos is trying to brain wash stupid people. If you believed what they were saying, that mean you are stupid, not even stupid, ignant. That's all I got to say. I'm going to go look at something uplifting.