Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Draft Post - 25 Random Shindigs

1. I was tagged to 8 "my 25 random ......." and was contemplating doing 8 of these (but decided that you wouldnt give a damn after the first one lol)

2. I just started a blog on BLOGGER so if you were not satisfied by this you could read that crazy stuff LEAVE COMMENTS (http://mayeshah.blogspot.com/)

3. The right side of my body is SPECIAL!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! but seriously it is!!! I have a broken finger on my right hand, a beauty mark on my right arm, a beauty mark on the entrance of my right nostril, a red spot in my right eye, a birth mark on the inner part of my thigh ( Not too close to the cooch but close enough! (thats for you Gr)) and i have knee problems on my RIGHT KNEE!!! tell me that might right side isnt SPECIAL!!!

4. I swear i have mental problems that is associated with the different places or different periods of my life. I go through phases where after one phase I dont remember much and my personality changes. (eg. in USA i am more quiet and to myself. in the UK I am my normal cocky lil self and enjoy hanging with ppl again. strange!?! I know!!)

5. I am pissed right now that i only reach the fifth one and have 20 more to go. SHIT!! Thus proving I have a slight A.D.D. problem!! and ... oh crap... oh yea... bad memory!!! and........ I am very nostalgic. (wait i will move that one down to 6).

6. I am very nostalgic. I suffer from some TERRIBLE NOSTALGIA!!! (eg. I would be in a conversation that is sooooo sweet and then some f***er would mess it up and then that conversation could never be revived and I would get sad).

7. I am afraid of those lil snake thingy's in Antigua that looks like an earthworm and moves like a snake!!! One time my sister, brother and I were in the house by ourselves and we were watchin this show called "I should have died" and after the show I am walking down the hallway and i see the thing at the foot of the hall way and i screamed ran back to the room and curled into the fetal position (scaring the shit out of my sister and brother) But i am getting over it!

8. I have no skills :( except for ... being friendly. I hope that is good enough

9. I never had a boyfriend that lasted more than 24 hrs.

10. WTF just 10!!!!!!!!!! DAGNABBIT!!! hmm I am the last child out of 3!!as if you care or dont already know!!!

11. I am one of those weightloss advertisement junkies. If i am watchin tv in the early morning and i pass a weightloss paid program or exercise paid program I cant help but watch. If i see an advertisment on the side of the facebook screen i will click it (i am still kicking my a** about that)

12. (My closest friends know this so you can skip to number 13)PPL love my personality and who I am but I still dont know why!!! (thus the blog #2) I doubt myself a whole lot and I thnk bad about myself.

13. I am a packrat!! untill i do my spring cleaning and everything goes in the trash!!

14. I am an emotional masochist. Thus the reason I try to do stuff to cause physical pain (starting and stopping from the gym and so on)

15. I ran out of things so... I have really nice skin!! my face rarely breaks out if at all (although i suffer from that hormone problem where i have a beard :( but that will be gone sooon)

16. I am an average student (which means i not stupid but i know all kinda random stuff that isnt necessary to life)

17. My parents own 4 businesses between both of them and I am planning on adding a hotel or a chain of hotels to the lot!!!!

18. I hate hypocrites, that is one of my pet peeves such as seeing ppl taking pictures of them selves TONGUING OFF EACH OTHER (if i see your tongue that is nasty) Back to hypocrites, if i notice i am showing hypocrite tendencies i tend to punish myself.

19. My sister is my bestest of bestest friends. No-one could ever pass her position of best friend!!! I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!!!

20. .........................JUST 5 MORE AFTER THIS!!! ooooooooohh ohhhh ... I was born at Adeline Clinic and the first place i went after i was born was my mommy's store. And my mommy used to put me in a basket and up to this day I am known as the Basket baby!!!!! :D WAYYYYY RANDOM!!!

21. If i were to be any mythical creature it would be a Vampire!! They just have a finesse that no other mythical creature has!! However A Centaur wouldnt be bad once i dont smell like horse!!! LOL

22. I HAVE NO FAVOURITE NUMBER, COLOUR (even though blue, black and yellow are up on the list of colours) TEAM, LETS JUST SAY I HAVE NO FAVOURITE ANYTHING!!!

23. The reason the Centaur is the next in line from Vampires is because my zodiac sign is Sagittarius and that is a Centaur Archer. That shall be part of my first tattoo in combination with my Chinese zodiac : Flaming Rabbit!!! (if you have any ideas hit me up (other than u Gr u cant draw so u no help))


25. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I REACH 25.... OK I LIE I REACH 24 ..... SO IGNORE THIS

24. I AM GOING TO POST THIS ON MY BLOG.. Ok that is not number 24........ I wear size 11 shoes, and i dont remember anymore sizes since I blew up over some time !!!and i am 5'10"

25. FINAL-EFFING-LY!!!!
MY ROLE MODEL IS GEORGE BUSH..
BECAUSE HE IS A TRIGGER HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING REDNECK!!!
(LOLLLLLOLLLLOL!!! YOU HAD TO BE THERE!!! RIGHT NEVA!!!)

OK STOP FUCK ROUND!! I AM A BOOTLEG CARIBBEAN!!! BORN RAISE AND MOST LIKELY DEAD IN ANTIGUA. BUT CANT SPEAK A LICK OF DIALECT WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE ....... WHO KNOWS WHAT!!! UNTIL I REACHED THE STATES I COULD HAVE GIVEN A DAMN ABOUT THE CARIBBEAN!!!! BUT THANKS TO MY BABES POUNKS I GETTIN THERE!! AND I CANT LEAVE OUT MY OTHER FRIENDS WHO IS STILL WORKING ALONG SIDE ME TO BRING ME INTO THE LIGHT!!!!!


FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: