Friday, September 27, 2013

Mortal Kombat: Legacy II

Dear readers,

So I am going through my daily subscriptions on YouTube and came across Reckless Tortuga doing a Online Gamer Episode called Mortal Kombat.



So I watched it and as usual it was awesome and i noticed an annotation at the bottom right corner called Watch Mortal Kombat: Legacy II. I don't normally click annotations but damn that was my best decision in a long time.

Now I have to say that I am a fan of Mortal Kombat. Like I love Scorpion because he is just bad ass (GET OVER HERE!!)  and he is also the first name that I remembered. I remember Lu Khan (sp would be an issue) and he did great in this. Johnny Cage was really a true Character. Now I must say that this is awesome because it does give you an insight into each person's abilities as well as their back stories. Eg. Why Scorpion is such a strong fighter (revenge) and why & how he does that hand thing (a clan move, it appears). This is most definitely a great series and luckily for you and me the entire season is done so you can watch it all starting with Episode 1:

 So now that I am posting up this guess what I see?? Mortal Kombat Legacy I so see it below:


Enjoy them as much as I do!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: