Tuesday, January 5, 2010

201st BLOG ENTRY!!!!

Ok I havent done a post because I was like oh I wanna put up the Christmas pics for my 200th post!!!! but ... I kinda used that spot for that damn Kick ass trailers. SOOOOOO the last one was 200 now this is my 201st BLOG YAY!!!!! I have alot to cover so lets get started.

I am back in RI now. Just got in last night. lol. But I have been having some strange feelings since last night. You can call them Deja Vu feelings. Everywhere I turn I am seeing or feeling the feeling I had in Leeds, England. I even came into my building and felt like I was entering Bishopdale Building in Sugarwell Court. I was walkin in and I was like omg the snow. OMG. and I was envisioning the snow in the center of Sugarwell. I was walking up the stairs and I just felt like I was visualizing the stairwell in Bishopdale. I could even smell the smells of the stairwell and outside. It had brought back all the pain that had resided in me for months after I left Leeds. Ok i cant say just Leeds, I should say ENGLAND!! I almost started crying and I hurt so much. It doesnt help that I am sick and tired of this place but when I am visualizing it is somewhere that I rather be. That is when it really hurts. Ok that was my break down for the day.

I had came across these videos and I haved the Embed code and had them on my computer for almost a week now. I am a big fan of Top Gear (a british show about cars) and one of the hosts, James joins Rally Driver Ken Block on a airfield Rallying!!! The part I loved most was near the end and just look at James' face when they are getting "air". It has some sweet slowmo's hope you find it as artistically beautiful as i did!!!




Plus I gotta give love for the Vancouver cats!!



I need to learn this dance!!!! YES!!! OMG the end!!!


OXXO

Mayeshah

P.S. this is only part one!!! Still got them pics for you!!

No comments: