Saturday, January 16, 2010

My day :) 15/1/10

Hey guys and gals,

Today was one of the days to remember. Hanging with good ppl reminds you that it makes no sense to spend time with ppl that are not good to be around. I woke up around 10 then started to get ready for my group project at 12. When we were at the library one of the members told us that she broke up with her bf the night before. So her eyes were puffy like she had an eye infection and she said she cried so much that her eyes swell shut. :( So we started doing the work and everything. Then we just got a creative spurt and was just spewing out from all of us to the point where we basically have the floor plan of how the building will be after renovations.

After the group meeting I came back to an empty apt and was like... ok... so i went to watch all my yt subscriptions. Then one of the ppl i am subscribed to has the ...KIM POSSIBLE RING TONE!!!OMG ... OMG ... OMG... WICKED COOL!!! sooooo I decided to look it up... and hallelujah I found free ringtones!!! yay!!! So I downloaded a bunch of them yay!!Then I heard on the radio Bat Country (and posted it) and then I looked up Tried and tried again (and posted it).

Then I was like ... I am tired of being in the room so I went to the community center and they were doing Henna tattoos and I was like yay!!!! So i got a wicked cool tat of a cross and then some cool ppl came in afterwards and it was one of the most refreshing array of ppl. Everyone just chilling and having fun and at ease and because everyone is stepping on everyones toes (being wicked sarcastic) you werent afraid of what to say. Then I went back to my room and found out some of the most interesting things about this Henna Tattoo situations and me and I will do a blog on that with the pics.

After coming from the community center I decided to be around my roommies some and after being with my group members and the ppl in the community center it was like being in a stifling choke hold where you just wanna shout grow the fuck up. But I couldnt.

Me and Ye (one of my group members and really great friends) decided hey lets go to the movies (b4 she dropped me off after the meeting). So we were like hey lets go with Kb (the one that broke up last night) and Sc (her bf went back home after 3 weeks of being with her and one of my really great friends).Kb said she was planning on just staying in for the rest of the night. Sc came with us and we went to watch Leap Year**. Great Movie by the way. Then Ye dropped me home and then i was chilling with my roommies again and I still felt very stifled again. I couldnt laugh at their jokes because it wasnt funny just very crude and I dunno it felt weird. So i decided to go to bed and Bn sent me a text asking me if i was ok, if i was feeling left out. I just told her i was tired and wanted to sleep.

So now I am here telling you my day. Because this is the most productive I have been in a long time. So yeaaa!!!! ttfn.

** The trailer if you never saw Leap Year.


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: