Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I brag about her too much

For some strange reason...

I look up to my sister... ALOT!!!!LOL!!!! Well when I was in High School I used to tell my friends all kinda stuff about my sister.

Like at one time my sis said she was going to dye her hair green (you might not remember but I do lol) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=10451993

Then the situation with the song by queen Another One Bites the dust:




was the song she wanted to be played at her Cremation. Yea I told my friends that she wanted me and her kids to dance the Thriller dance at her funeral ceremony.



Yea... ohhh and then when she came to school with me with her modification of the AGHS uniform (unfortunately I dont have that pic but this is the uniform) Man did that make me feel sooo warm and giddy inside!!!!
But damn to I love that lady!!!
I know I was a pain in her rear when i was growing up but what kind of lil sister would I be if I wasnt!!!
But when she left me to go to Uni I had no one to look up to anymore so I had to find my way some how. NOW she is my bestest of Best friends. Always was and always will be (unless she was serious about the thriller dance, then i might have to reconsider that title).

Well I am outtie, I was just thinking of all the things I told my friends about my sister and I just had to blog about it :D
Well Have a great Week!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: