Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank God we love each other

Thank GOD me and my siblings love each other. Not that I do anything like that and I would never do that to my sibs if they did do that. OMG

Revenge, Facebook Style: Brother 1, Sister 0
Article written by: Andre Sanchez
Posted on: December 22, 2009
I’ve been laughing for the past 3 minutes about this. SoJones family, if your sibling gets on your very last nerve and you have some juicy blackmail material on them, what do you do?
The picture below explains everything, but let me tell you what happened in short:
Chris hides beer in his bedroom (we assume he’s underaged). Sister snitches on him. “asian parents are [f*ing] strict” as he explains, and they subsequently ground him for three months.
Infuriated and looking to get back at his sister, Chris subsequently discovers her very graphically detailed notes entitled “My hook up list” which describes her goals and aspirations for getting down with 10 different individuals, some of whom are crossed off aka “mission accomplished”. So what does dear brother do with this scandalous material?
He of course scans and posts it on his Facebook account. Tags hella people on it, including named “targets” who quickly find and comment on.


the-letter.jpg

WOW!!!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah!!

1 comment: