Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Say WHHHAAATTT???

I was on the bus with one of my class mates on Tuesday night. Then she was telling me about the Vagina Monologues that the school is having. So I was getting the low down on that and somehow the conversation drifted to this thing:

Strawberry Dental DamThis is what a dental dam looks like. It's a very thin sheet of latex. Photo: Emilie Bourque

On Amazon the features are:
  • Protect yourself and your partner during oral encounters with these flavored dental dams.
  • Each 6 inch x 8 inch sheet comes in a fruity strawberry flavor
  • Don't forget the importance of oral safety with these FDA approved oral dams
  • You can also purchase them in variety paks of 3 or 12
So today I went to the Women's Center to get tickets to the Vagina Monologues and right after buying the ticket I was like .... do you have any Dental Dam's and they were like ohhh yea it is over here just take what you need. LOL. Nooooo I havent needed them ... yet!!!

So now I have 2!!!! This is truly interesting. I never knew that they made this!!! Welll gotta be safe nowadays!!!

OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: