Friday, January 8, 2010

Be yourself

Holy moley. I know everyone has been sayin this all the time but after trying to be the one who needs the attention. I grew to adopt other peoples personalities and likes and dislikes. I also would change myself to please people (dont be sayin oh that is not good be yourself, I heard it all before) but when my boo here said it and put it in this way it kinda makes me wonder who am I. Other than someone who needs attention. Loves the idea of art but not a big fan of it. Love rock and roll but can handle all music (except country). I love being hyper and different (my need for attention) and I love the idea and the concept of love. However I have always wanted to be a lil bit of everything, Goth, preppy, punk, emo(a lil different from goth), caribbean, european, asian (even though you guys are really tiny and I too big to look as cute as you guys do). I have always wanted to take a bit from everything but i never been able to. So maybe within these next few years I will find myself. Hell if I cant decide on who I am how am I gonna decide what kinda hotel I gonna operate.

But what Tyler here is saying is soo true. Sorry to all them ppl woh been telling me for years and i just wasnt getting it.



OXXO

Mayeshah

No comments: