Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prevention is better than cure but not all the time.

I have finally heard one of my roommates talkin about me. That is why it is GREAT that I dont walk like a fuckin elephant on the floor. But yes, I always wondered what my roommates said about me behind my back since they do talk about each other behind each of their backs.

I went out into the living room and I picked up the ordering sheet.
Bn was saying I dont know how under the stove gets soo effing nasty. Most of it is my fault anyway.
A said not just that but no one cleans it and Michele would just walk in and pass it. (I wish she would have continued but)
Bn said she is right behind us, but A didnt understand. So Bn had to say it louder.

Now in my mind. MAYBE you should cook that you dont mess it up or deliberately mess it up so that you have to clean it up. That is where I see Prevention is better than cure.

However when it comes to people, you just gotta let things move on because trying to prevent shit doesnt work.

I am officially sad that my roommy Bo is leaving next month. FML.

Well I give up. What happens happens if they hate me that is their business cause 4 months isnt long.

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

1 comment:

Kimolisa said...

Amen, hallelujah. Remember intelligent people talk about events, stupid people talk about other people. Don't worry, you will be in de islands soon enough. Just don't kill anybody.