Friday, January 22, 2010

Let it Rain!

Ok this is my final blog for the night. well morning. Gosh. This blog had hit a certain part of me that I never noticed I had.



I know I always lamenting on the fact that I never really socialized with guys that much (thus my fear of chilling with them) and I lament on the fact that I went to an all girl's school. I lament on how my father never knew why it was hard for me to talk to him. I lamented alot on the fact that my friends got to hang out with each other on a regular basis and walk around town and so forth but I was in my mom store working. But there was so many good things that happened in my life so many laughter. So many fun times with family and friends. Lots of fun times with my girl friends. Tons of fun with customers who I never saw again some of the time. Hell I even remember some good times when my dad would just take me places with him. :) My girl in the video is soo true, you cant focus on the thunder and lightening cause you will miss out the greatness of the rain. Gosh My rains were some really great rains. A few rains that will always stick with me is my time in Britain, the time my ma and I went to get Breakfast in a department store, and the time that my ma and dad were watching cartoons with me one early morning.

OXXo

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: