Sunday, March 14, 2010

Menu!!

I dunno if I told you I was gonna share my Menu for my Food Service class but I will XD
So I will have the type, then what the item is, where it is from, and then the picture. I would love to know what you think of it!!

Appetizer - Mini Wotton Pie (England)
Soup - Chickpea and Spinach Soup (Portugal)
Salad - Cucumber Salad with Sour Cream + Vinegar dressing (Ukraine)
Entre 1 - Potted Chicken (Bulgaria)
Entre 2 - Courgette {this is zucchini} with rice (Italy)
Starch and Veg - Braised Barley + Veg; and Poached Celery (Germany)Dessert - Boyer Cream (Czechoslovakia)(this one is easy to make and it is very pretty so I really wanna do this one:D )Bread - Baguette (France)
http://disconaplondon.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/baguette1.jpg


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!!

No comments: