Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Too young!!!

I just saw something on another blog and it got me thinking.
Why dont ppl approve ppl under the age of 18 dating??? (Not what was on the other blog my own question)

Well if the person under 18 decides to date someone 1 to 2 yrs older or younger than them and they been dating for .... 3-4 years. One person might go over the age of 18. Ok that didnt even make sense in my own mind. So lets use examples:

Person A 14
Person B 16
Both A and B were dating for 2 years. at that 2 yr mark
Person A 16
Person B 18
Can that be seen as statutory rape if they are sexually active??

______________________________________________________________________________________

I just asked my roommates (American) and they said yea!! It is legally statutory rape. But that sucks. Even if the parents of A dont like B. That sucks balls. I even saw a video from one of the dudes I subscribe to and he basically touches that issue.



and a lil spoof :


Now something to make you smile:Click me!!!!


OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: