Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New background

I got tired of the PINK as you could see and go back to what I love so much!!! BLACK!!! It is a simple black and even though ppl see me as a happy go lucky person I like the dark stuff like heavy metal and all those morbid things. However I still dont like ghost (hey they are creepy and if i cant see them then we do not agree).
Easy Baked Fish Fillets
Tonite I am planning on making some veg and baked fish. I hope it comes out good this time. But I gonna see if I can finish up my recipes and if I have time I will start studying for my test tomorrow. If not I will do that right after my dinner (if I feel like it.)

Me and my gym partner has been bad and skipped the gym for ... unforeseen reasons. It has been a week and a half and i havent seen inside that gym. Certainly tomorrow we are going to go.

To my sister: GIRRRLLLLL..... YOU ARE TOOOO SEXY FOR BLOGGER ;)

OXXO

Mayeshah!!!

No comments: