Saturday, March 21, 2009

Confidence and Travelling

Dear Readers,

I have been thinking about these 2 topics for a long time because one of them I dont have and the other one I cant do too much because I dont have any money of my own :(! However, both of them shapes how a person reacts to others and themselves. Confidence makes you satisfied and happy with how u are presently, while traveling opens your mind to all kind of different things around the world. This video is something that should be watched on a regular basis just to feel better about themselves.

And invest in one or more of these:



























This would help you love yourself even more and accept yourself for who you are.

Since I have been in Leeds, England I have met people from all over the world (such as Sri Lanka, Germany, Norway, Nigeria, Sweden, France, Mexico, USA, UK, Australia, and various caribbean countries such as Trinidad and Barbados). These allows me to sort through the stereotypes of the countries and the truth and that way you will know weather or not if you like them or not. One of my closest friends up here is a girl from Norway and I met some more of her Norweigen friends and I have made up my mind that they are a group of people that I feel comfortable around. My only regret is that my ability to go to their own countries to see how people in their natural environment would behave. However, when I graduate and get a job I will aim to do this. Since now I have friends from these places I will also have more of a reason to go traveling. However I have travelled a bit since I have come here to Wales, Ireland and other parts of England (York and London).

My predictions on Wales is that it is a nice area to live but see me and live with me are 2 different things. This is one of the cute small towns that I have visited and I was in love.




























The next place I went to was York, that place was full of history and I found it as a nice place to just visit once in a while. The people were pretty nice :)
Then the place that I loved EVEN more was DUBLIN, IRELAND!!! OMG talk about a great place. Maybe because It was St. Patty's day and ppl were laughin that the lot of us in our GREEN!! But everyone was soo nice over there. The only negative over there is it is more of a living destination that a visiting destination (unless you are filthy rich).
The next places I am hoping to go to is Scotland and Bath(England).

No comments: