Thursday, March 5, 2009

I dont matter

Dear Readers,

I was just watching the video below and it makes me think that I really dont matter, just like the ants on the ground dont matter. It reminded me of the movie with Jet Li (i think) "The One" where there are billions of milky ways in the Universe and each Milky Way contains the same people. However in the movie they try to kill the other identicals in the other Milky Ways. But Can you imagine there is another person in the universe that looks exactly like you but is doing other stuff or have different beliefs. However that would be really hard to believe since the composition of both of my parents made me and in another Milky Way the individuals who would be my parents might not meet or may not even have been born. GOOD LORD. That is Mad Crazy!!! Ok This was just a random thought so :D

OXXO,

Mayeshah


No comments: