Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The past .... few days!!

Dear Reader,

During the past few days I have been bombarded with a whole ton of different emotions, from anger to disappointment to sadness to excitement. I went to Wales recently with the American Exchange girls, through the Dontbeatourist group. It was great. We had seen an authentic Castle, climbed a mountain, climbed more hills to reach to the tallest waterfalls in Leeds (if not England), seen TONS OF SHEEP (also seeing and learning about 11 out of 70 different breeds of sheep), as well as went to the town with the longest name ever (Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch try and pronounce that baby.) It was a great trip however I don't have a lot of pics which is a bummer, But I will get some as soon as I stop being lazy and steal some (hehehe).

I have also met one of the most Gorgeous women in the world. Not only is she Gorgeous on the outside (really pretty) but she has the best personality in the world. She is just great and I went out to a birthday celebration at a club called the Birdcage. It was Girls Night Out 2. That was the most women I saw in one place in a long time. The only disappointing part of the show was there were only 4 guys, 2 body builders and 2 strippers but it was GREAT never the less. Met new people and everyone was just so lovely!!

So that is basically what i have been up to lately. Hopefully there will be more conquests around England and around Leeds with great people :D

OXXO,

Mayeshah

No comments: