Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Opportunities

Dear Readers,

I just watched a video on my sister's blog and it hit me that girls like me ... ok most black people that i have encountered, would not want to encounter a situation like this. I would love to go out feeling confident about myself and not over think a situation.

It happens to people around me to the point where one of my friends up here that I went to Ireland with for St. Patty's Day had made out with a Irish dude. Is it a situation that black people see these acts of free spiritedness as being reckless and stupid or they just never think about it. But I think about it all the time. Does that make me strange (well of course i am strange)or just too over exposed to the world? My word.. It could also be a situation that I am soo low self esteemed that I just dont do anything that would make me happy. However, enjoy the video.

OXXO

Mayeshah



Notte Sento (English subtitles) from napdan on Vimeo.

No comments: