Saturday, March 14, 2009

Daytime Television

Dear Readers,

I know you are probably thinking, stop posting shit like this and post the erotic story. But I just havent decided which memory to use as yet! I was just watching an episode from Rickie Lake that makes you believe that once you love yourself you should not care what the hell other people think about you. In that episode 5 drag queens are presented, but they are not criticized because of what they do. They are criticized because of how they look. These individuals are 300lbs and over, going up to 500lb.

I am a woman (yes i have accepted the fact that i am a woman, no longer a girl) that isnt small in size but I am sure under 250 lb. However I dont see myself as how i want to be, therefore i will aim for what I want to look like. However these gals are big they are beautiful and they love who they are. They have faced ridicule and have built up defensed (verbal and mental) against those who oppose what they look like and what they do.

This is another reason you gotta love daytime television as well, you see what is going on world wide and can make up your mind either to be for or against it. As a big girl I am for what they look like, as a lover of drags (eg. Rupaul) i love what they do, and as a lover of people who love who they are, I respect them even more. Hell if it wasnt for Ricky Lake I wouldnt knw that ppl were against these gals. Just like if it wasnt for Jerry Springer I wouldnt knw that there was so much ignorant ghetto, trashy, retarded ppl in the world!!! But yea below are the Youtube videos of the episode!! Enjoy

OXXO

Mayeshah










No comments: