Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weight

Dear Readers,

It was a topic that was going to be addressed sooner or later, so I decided sooner. I am a girl who never found her body appealing because I have been a big girl since .... I stopped Dance Class (5-6 y/o). So I have been big for as long as I can remember. However, most of my close friends (including my sis (yes, you.) has been slim, skinny or even curvy in just the right places. However whenever I end up curvy in the right places I want to lose more, and when i gain i notice that i was curvy in the right places (me and my daft self). Well I shall inform you on all the different techniques I have subjected myself too and have thought twice, three times even ten times about getting. The are not in order so dont worry.

1. Ab Roller - I was becoming a big girl and my mom had gotten the ab roller, dunno if it was for me or for the whole family but it was boring and it was hardly used.
http://www.internetshopuk.com/internetshopuk/image/abrollerf31105.jpg

2. Barrow's Gym - I was becoming a teen and I hated myself so I noticed my brother was going to the gym so I wanted to go with him, because I was a big girl (not fat but big for my age) they allowed me to join was part of it for a long while.

3. Starvation - This worked alot but I have to admit it isnt healthy, but shit i would do it again.

4. Walking - I went walking with Hilary (my neighbor) around the neighborhood at early blasted hours of the friggin day. But I lost more weight because my stavation was still in effect.

5. Slim in 6 - My mom didnt want to walk and she had gotten some Cassettes Slim in 6 and we only did the first tape (out of 6) but for 2 weeks instead of going on to the second tape.

6. Paradise Gym - Then Dad wanted to join the exercise wagon and so we decided to do the gym (oh yea I was still starvin) So I think that was the slimmest I was in a long long long time. Only to realize that my mom didnt like me being soo slim.

7. Sensual Secret - Becuase Uni was a bitch and instead of the "Freshman 15" I friggin gained the "Freshman 40" Stupid JWU. So I saw an Infomercial (TV = BAD) and decided hmm why not try it. It was exercising without moving just tightening ur muscles and making ur muscles work against each other. Talk about RETARDED.and they say college students are smart.

8. Bust Reducer - This was some kinda Pull thing that suppose to strengthen the muscles under your breast and make your breast more firm (stupid peice of shit wasnt even!! so i was pulling and one arm was already out while the other arm was still pulling)

9. Dance Class - I had gone to Ball Room Dancing in high school for my ball and then mom and I and eventually my sis started ( now I vow not to go back since the instructor told me it is best I lose some weight)

10 Acaiberry - It is the newest thing on the market, JLo uses it and a whole bunch of other fuckers who got money and got fuckin trainers to make them look fuckin sexy ....... breathe..... ok yes, I still have it and using it but i am mixing it with one of the above (for me to know and u to read my other blogs).


11 Some other diet pill - When we got the Slim in 6 we had gotten another fat burnin pill but i could give a damn about the name right now

12. Stairmaster - Dad had bought a stairmaster, I dont like working out at home so i dont use it. It eventually mashed up.


13 Elliptical -Dad bought another machine - the elliptical I not gonna use that shit either.
http://www.smrfoamroller.com/elliptical.jpg
14 Tae Bo - Dont even know when I did this but I hated him, I wanted him to Die, and get fucked in the ass (who knows maybe he was) But He was the hell under me so we eventually stopped using him.

15 Buns/Abs of Steel - This is the first exercise video I have ever encountered.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FB5J9NHWL._SL500_AA280_.jpghttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmlZDWPmUPoyEMYaGWa2oTkWXghXuUFqfiEPuXu0FgHNa7w8L-oG4dsx5GRTI2IiEzmGoGzeZf7zb1p-cJpxJNFQ13j9F-NpsuZX6ml6tn4hzAJXEcUA0LcqMufdRECFS_-YD9ZgX6-c4/s400/buns+of+steel.jpg

16. Work Out - That is the new work out video I am planning on trying

17. Working out on my own (because I was haunted i would do leg ups while watching tv and bridges)

18. Corsets - This thing made my skin look like some kinda dead hairless animal right after I took it off. But then after awhile it was fuckin with my circulation. So i had to stop wearing it.
http://lilitigres.com/new/gallery/main_images/640292corsets_2.jpg
19. Some kinda cream to remove the fat from your stomach

20. Heat Belt it is suppose to melt the fat right off of your stomach, as if. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31EW25XBZ3L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

21. Vibrating belt - suppose to vibrate the fat off of your stomach. The shit ppl would buy.

22. This piece of shit that you are about to watch (you better watch it) that in one week you see results. BULLSHIT!!! I give up. I fucking give up.




There are a few more but I just cant remember. So as I said I give the fuck up. I will just do what I gotta do to lose the weight or just go and live over in China with my pal, and say fuck it. Life is short, I hate my body and I will find a way to get to my "NEW" goal weight (180-170) Fuck 150. Fuck 140. I am never going to be that weight unless I die. So as before.

OXXO

Mayeshah




No comments: