Monday, March 30, 2009

Random

Dear Readers,

I am going to warn you now that this blog is going to be a random. Therefore it might be quite longs since i will be jumping from topic to topic. ;)

Ok, I went to LONDON, for my Grandma's 50th Wedding Anniversary (yay i spelt it right).It was really good, I met new cousins I saw old cousins (not like old like in there 100s but like I met them before). I felt discriminated against by a family member because I black, I know it is weird. Plus I was the Paparazzi so I have to find a way to send them to people. GREEEAAAATT!! So I must admit I had fun. Then I came back up to Leeds to continue my mundane routine of doing nothing LOL AND uni work.

I have been feeling sick since this morning :( I have a throat situation which is disturbing me. But I will have to get over it by tomorrow because I have a group presentation tomorrow...fun! But I am pretty Happy about it because this is my last week of UNI before I go on Spring Break for 2 weeks yay!! Well Yea I will see how that works out.

Oh and last night I learned something NEW. The NATO PHONETIC ALPHABET. Hey did you ever notice that Alphabet kinda looks like the conjoining of the 2 first Greek Letters but they took the a off of Beta. Can you imagine they named it ALPHABETA.

Teacher: Today, class, we are going to revise our Alphabeta.
Student: Dang, our teacher is stupid!!! LOL

Yea but it is soo cool the NATO Phonetic Alphabeta (yes i am going to keep calling it alphabeta cause I CAN!!)

NATO Phonetic Alphabet

A - Alpha
K - Kilo
U - Uniform
0 - Zero
B - Bravo
L - Lima
V - Victor
1 - Wun (One)
C - Charlie
M - Mike
W - Whiskey
2 - Two
D - Delta
N - November
X - X-ray
3 - Tree (Three)
E - Echo
O - Oscar
Y - Yankee
4 - Fower (Four)
F - Foxtrot
P - Papa
Z - Zulu
5 - Fife (Five)
G - Golf
Q - Quebec
6 - Six
H - Hotel
R - Romeo
. - decimal (point)
7 - Seven
I - India
S - Sierra
. - (full) stop
8 - Ait (Eight)
J - Juliet
T - Tango
9 - Niner (Nine)

"SOOOO I was like walking doing the street and some guy like came up to me and like told me "Hotel Echo Yankee Sierra Echo X-ray Yankee" and i was like omg he is like weird"

Total dumb blonde moment. Noooo Not all blondes are dumb but there are a great number of them and then there are those times when a blonde would just have a dumb blonde moment. Yeaa!!!

Last night I also noticed that when I am around my people I am more likely to show my true colours than if i am with people I hardly know. Damn Introvertedness! Yea like I was talkin with some of my ppl (CCN) and I was like oooohhh I am more Perverted when i am with them than if i am with people in uni. Well I know that CN knows that I am uber perverted but i just made the extra C know hahahahaha Cause I am bad like that!!!
Well not reallly but who cares. I am psycho. Welll i try to be. Dont ask me why. My aim for next fall is to let the people I hange with in uni know my true perverted colours and if they dont like it they could go and suck Michael Jacksons left nut (cause i think he reserves the right ones for Neverland. lol)

And I was also talkin to this guy that i met throught my sis (v.m) and he was asking me why do I keep saying that I am not pretty. and I know the answer may be lame but it is easier to think of it like this.

Most of the people who are satisfies or think they are uber cute and stuff are normally stuck up and tend to follow the crowds and try to stay on top of fashions and so on. Plus when you are satisfied with yourself you allow yourself to accept what you have for what it is and allow it to go its own way. I tried the task of accepting myself for who I was and I gained ... 20+ pounds which landed right on my gut! So now I have f**kin lovehandles and beginning to form a f**kin hang gut. So I went back to my happy place of Hating myself and lookin at myself like I am some freak on the face of the earth in order to force myself to work on my self image. How can you love yourself if you dont feel comfortable about how you look. Therefore if you hate how you look you just keep working on yourself until you feel comfortable and then you can find a different thing to hate about yourself. This is a long going process and It can take decade maybe centuries (if you life that long) to complete.

Yea I know I am a lamo freak to even think like that but I have read somewhere (dont ask me where) that the motivation to do stuff that is good for you is to hate everything about yourself.
PLUS it is easier to hate on yourself than to be some arrogant bitch ass who everyone grows to hate because you are toooo arrogant!!

Oh and I learnt that the internet is not always good when it comes to purchasing. I tried to buy some tickets to 3 plays in the month of April and it didnt take my credit card but it would have charged my card ... 50 GBP. When I went to the Theatre to purchase my tickets it was only 32 GBP. OH and on the topic of purchasing and not knowing what ur doing. I bought a ticket to go to London for 112 GBP then the same day of my trip I found out that I could have paid 29 GBP . Do you know how HOT i was (i tryin to use C's vocab lol)

OK If you reach this far you really are interested in what I got to say or really bored and have nothing else to do. I hope it is the first one. Well I am going to either clean my room or read or some crap (maybe watch a movie)

OHHHH I Heardthat the movie with Nicholas Cage isnt worth shit or your money sooo if anything try watching "Knowing" for free and make your own judgements!! LOVE YALL

OXxo

Mayeshah

No comments: